We take the safeguarding of Children and Adults seriously at St. Peter and St. Paul's.
If you or someone you are concerned about is in immediate danger, please call the police on 999
We subscribe to national policies of the Church of England with regards to safeguarding Adults and Children and are committed to the following:
- Promoting a safer environment and culture
- Safely recruiting and supporting all those with any responsibility related to children, young people and vulnerable adults within the church
- Responding promptly to every safeguarding concern or allegation
- Caring pastorally for victims/survivors of abuse and other affected persons
- Caring pastorally for those who are the subject of concerns or allegations of abuse and other affected persons
- Responding to those that may pose a present risk to others.
Further information can be found in a summary document entitled 'Promoting a safer church' located here
You can also read our in depth polices for Adults and Children
If you have any concerns please contact our trained safeguarding officers Mark Draycott (children and young people) or Sophie Sutherland (adults) by e-mail at email@example.com
Alternatively you can reach the Diocesan safeguarding officer Greg Barry by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01634 560000 or 07585 952174