The earliest record of bells in the church dates to 1552 when there were 4 bells in the tower. By 1773 there were 8 bells, a number that remains today. The current bells were cast in 1950 and re-hung in the church tower when the church was rebuilt after it was bombed in World War II.
The bells are rung from 10.00 before each 10.30 service as well as on other occasions. Visiting groups often come to ring a peal. Please do come along to join our tower team.
For more information see http://kent.lovesguide.com/bromley.htm